Subject: SFNT-2024-07-09
From: "EU CORPORATE NOTIFICATION SYSTEM" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2024 07:01:18 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

	 ICSMSSFNT-2024-07-09

Dear Safeguard users,

Safeguard - Reaction Submitted AlertWe 
would like to inform you that a new reaction was encoded.
Alert ID	 CI	 Date of launch	 Product Designation	 Authority2009/48/EC-PL-240509-17549.R-004 
GEN230427213049 
<https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/icsms_internal/secure/?p=GEN230427213049> 
2024-05-09	 Two-wheeled scooter 	Miljøstyrelsens Kemikalieinspektion (The 
Danish Chemical Inspection Service of The Danish Environment Protection 
Agency)⚠ Please be informed that all the Safeguard notifications linked to 
Machinery 2006/42/EC Case Investigations are subject of the safeguard 
procedure under Regulation (EU) 2023/1230.

This message was automatically created by ICSMS, please do not reply to this 
email.